Sunday, May 24, 2009

Paintball best giler!!!

Assalamu'alaikum everyone!!! for the 2nd time, i am updating my blog~ hehehe.... okeh.. yesterday me myself, my brothers and other friends from pewaris & otai2 kRj had a big game of paintball! wOah!~ it was great as it was my first time playing....... hehehe..... nOt bad aih??? so, since that the girls came were only me, kak asma' amin, nadiah, kak im, hajar, zati & kak gee, so we had to combine the teams with the guys...
listening to the guider~ we are the fighters of muslimah~ the Otai's team.... ^_^" u think we can't play eh??? don't mention it! yeah! that's the spirit of me.....
okeh! i do think that's all from me for now..... i'll update more as soon as i have new things to tell u guys. Till then, daaaa~ ^_^"

5 comments:

gazos said...

gler lme la seh ta update..
5-3..2 bln uh ta update..haha..
senget..

zulaiQa habsyi said...

iman!!! u make my heart fills wif tonnes of JELEZ!!!!! pergh~~ xpe2....nnt kte men sme2 ye? ^^

akak iman said...

iman2ghazi>> ehehe... sukati org r... ye r, org bz r katakan.... dgn kerja ag, projek batch ag..

iman2lycheelyQa>> muahahaha..... i didn't made u jealous, it's u who make ur self jealous by looking at the pic... hehehe~ bOley aje nak men.... hey laiQa! u know what?? i'm addicted to paintball...... dah plan nak wat tuk batch~

zulaiQa habsyi said...

yeah!!!! ni yg syok nie!! heheh..

Mashizaki Keikan said...

Last-last, sister yang paling mantap is Asma' Amin... Dia je yang tinggal last sekali.