Assalamu'alaikum! Ok, today's menu for dinner is
Iman's Sweet Sour Chicken..
Here are the ingredients;
- 1/2 part of the Chicken
- 1 red onion
- Few garlics
- 1 finger of ginger
- 1 red chilli
- Cubes of carrot
- Grinded chilli
- Chilli sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Asam Keping
- 2 spoonsful of sugar
- 1/2 table spoon of salt
Ok. overall the process is simple & easy.
1) Like usual, firstly you must saute the onions, ginger, red chilli & garlic until you get the great aroma.
2) Next, add some of the grinded chilli into the wok and cook it a bit long to avoid the grinded chilli raw taste and put the 1/2 table spoon of salt.
3) Then, put the chicken together into the wok and stir well.
4) After it is stirred evenly, add some water and put some tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
5) Futhermore, put the carrot in. (If you have green capsicum & tomatoes, add it together so that it looks better in food presentation.)
6) Wait until the dish is fully cook and there you go!
*P/s: hehe.... I didn't actually measure everything exactly. So, this is based on what I put.
The coleslaw I made. Have not yet dressed it with mayonaise and transfered it to a proper casserole.