Sunday, July 18, 2010

it's new sem !~




New sem has come! No more recipes to be post here. hehehe.... If only I can have my own house here. Wahh! It's so cool! I can cook everyday, and I wouldn't have to buy the same thing in the cafe everyday! haha.. it's just so boring when you have eaten all types of menu in the cafe & later on you don't have a choice but have to choose the same menu as your lunch & dinner for the next few years. hohoho... But then, life has to go on right? 
ok, back to the topic. 

In this semester, I'll be a first year second sem student. A step further to excellence. ^__^". It's kinda tough this sem as I'm taking 9 subjects with only 17 credit hours! huhu... The subjects are Drama, Phonetics & Phonology, Intro to Political Sciences, Revelation of Prophetic History, Sciences of Hadith, Arabic level 3, Bahasa Melayu Lanjutan, Tilawah & Study Circle. It became 17 credit hours because BM have only 1 credit hours while arabic & study circle both 0.5 credit hours & tilawah NO credit hours. My classes are packed from 8.30 to 5.00pm every Monday & Wednesday while on Tuesdays & Thursdays my classes are from 8.30 to 3.30pm. huhuhuhu... Cannot go home like usual. Mujahadah IMAN okeh?!

So, since this new sem I'll be having a packed day, I'll have to start on my assignments straight away after I receive it from the lecturer. No more postponed assignments okeh IMAN? This time please submit it before the date of submission. Not ON the date of submission unless the lecturer says so. 

Alright! that's all from me today~ 
Hope to improve myself as well as my pointer to a better grade. 
ChaiyOk IMAN! 
Remember everyone who loves you and wants you to excel in your studies!!