Friday, July 24, 2009

jalan-jalan~

Today, I don't want to talk much as I am a bit lazy today.. So, I'll just show pictures to explain what happened on the day~ while waiting for afifah to fetch me at school, I chatted with atiqah. Then, her mom sent us to the nearest bus stop from school. We took a bus to Angsana and met adiba there.... 1st, we planned to play bowling 1st, but then my tummy went on playing the 'rOck' music. no mOre sentimental music. hehehe.... Off we went to eat at MB. the hungry me juz couldn't waste a single time to eat..... So, i ate happily as it was diba's treat. hehehe...... tQ dear diba! Then after the zuhur prayers, we went to play bowling for 2 games.. chaiyOk diba!! a pOse before we bOwl the ball...hehe hmm.... i think this ball gives me luck.. this is how we throw it... tadaaa diba: "fah, u have to throw the ball straight.." --(like we r prO's!) thank you diba for the souvenirs frOm cairo... lOve it especially the keychain... sO cute la!!.... gracious, merci, syukran, toche, kamsahamida, kapkunkap, domo2, she2, nandre.... Anyway thanks to pipah for being patient in hearing my nagging all the day!! sOrry ya! lOve to go again for boling... but next time lets play tOgether with the others okay!!~ that's all for today folks! c ya~

0 comments: