Monday, September 14, 2009

the dRaMa cOmPetiTiOn~

As I have mentioned before, last week on saturday was the day of competition. We had a hard time to organize and practice for this competition within a week. And for me, I had to organize two things for the week. The competition and ROQ. If only I could split myself into two piece, I've done it earlier. hmm... oh well, what to do? Ok, for the past one week, we had rehearsal every night which suppose to start at 8.30pm till 11.30pm. Yeah, it was suppose to start at 8.30, but then the main actOr came an hour after that. Huh! So, annoying... Although I am the director, I couldn't say a word b'cOz he's just like that. Everyone knew what type is him. But we had no choice as the bOys was a minority in class. So, we had to choose someone who fits the character. That's why he is the main character. Gosh, that was the only problem we had with him. Once he starts to rehearse, he tried to give his commitments. oklaa tu... Then, at the other side of the stage, the props and costumes were very busy preparing for the competition. There was some conflicts, but then, it wasn't that bad and could still be s Olved. Anyway, at the last day of rehearsing, I was impressed by the work that they've done. Thank you guys!! I've never thought that the stage would be decorated like that. hehe... It really looked like in a kindergarten.... But, who cares? It's all about fantasy~ the stage~ night b4 the competition... let's party! (says faten).. hehe cOuld u see their wings?? from right: the frogs, miss butterfly, four may flies, mr.bee, and the narrator. the actors + narrator + director + assistant director the cOstumes doing their wOrk.. the prOps~ my drama classmates! That's all fOlks! Thank guys for all the hard work, b'coz of that, we were credited with excellent marks~ thank you.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

kembali ke tadika.cing.