Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The beautiful of Allah's ayah~

Assalamu'alaikum.....
It seems that I've haven't been updating my blog for quite some time..
Let me see what happened along my life in campus~
Well, lately I've been a bit busy finishing up my first research paper for the subject ENGL 1345 which the topic is Types and the Importance of Brain Development in Childhood. Of course every thing end up in a major stress. But then I manage to do the research alone where supposely I have to do it with my friend, but then she withdraw from the university to enter other institution. Never mind then. Maybe this is Allah's test to me to see whether I have enough patience or not to face everything.
hmm..... let the picture speaks;
my desk.. that is all 10 books from the library that I borrowed!
Talking about this research, I began to think about my lecturer who really2 makes me stress!
Arghhh! How are we suppose to submit another 2 research paper in 3 weeks more if this first research paper is not settle yet?? It just pressures me a lot! Just imagine, for the first research paper, I didn't even get back my research outline to make it as a reference to proceed my first research, and now, we have to proceed to another 2 research papers??
"O Allah, please guide me and give calmness in handling all these challenges"
People can see me happy all the time.. But deeply in my heart, no one knows how depress I am.
Give thanks to Allah that I've already finished my SOQ term paper which also gives me a great pressure. So, here it means that from all 8 assignments & research paper that I need to do, 7 left. At least finished one assignment better than nothing! Only He knows.... Like in one nasyeed;
"Dihati ini,
hanya Tuhan yang tahu..."
Suddenly I remember this ayah from surah al-Mudassir verse 7;
"for the sake of your Lord, patiently endure"
Allah have stated in the Qur'an that we always need to be patient whenever we feel down and sorrow as Allah is always there with you. No matter whatever happens, believe in Allah and He'll help you. In another surah chapter 94 (al-Insyirah) verse 6-9,
"Surely there is ease after hardship. Aye, there is ease after hardship.
So when thou art free, strive hard, and to thy Lord do thou attend whole-heartedly"
Clearly Allah has stated in this surah that hardship is the challenge that we have to face before we gain the ease. It's simple. When Allah has promised us convenience, then, He would not break His promise. But it depends to us how long we can cope with the challenge and be patient for what He has promised. If we believe in Him, then u'll gain the sakeenah (patience) in whatever you do. For that, only He who knows what is the best for us.
After all the stress I've gone through, I realized that Allah is always with me. Whenever I feel stress and tensed, I'll find any book that talks about Islam like the book of warriors of islam, hadith and the Qur'an itself. And sometimes, whenever I read the Qur'an, suddenly, the ayah that I read refers to calmness and patience. Subhanallah.... How it is so miracle that the ayah came to me right on time when I need it. It's as if Allah consoled me on the time I was in sorrow and pressure...
So friends, trust me. If you feel bad, seek Allah for help. Remember that there must be a reason in every thing that we've gone through. He gave us reminder because He love us. May ALLAH bless all of you~

4 comments:

zmah said...

yeah!!! arigatou o for updating ur blog... stlh sekian lm aku menunggu! hahahaha..... thanx iman! menarik cite nie! kihkihkih~

EisHajar said...

xpe.ade hikmah dsebalik pe yg jdik.
sbr nye...
as students, kite semua m'hadapi mslh yg sme gk.
nt bukn sorgsorg.
hehe.

Unknown said...

cerita tension menarik ke?haha.

EisHajar said...

agak nye, mmg menarik bg dy.
xpe la, orag nie lainlain semua.kn?