Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1st day of wOrking!~

Hai everyone!! Yesterday I just started my new jOb as a teacher in Sekolah Rendah Islam Hidayah (SRIH), JB. For your information, this school was my school when I first started primary school in Malaysia in standard two. And I remain in Hidayah till form 5, and now I became one of the teachers in SRIH together with my teachers since I was standard two. Nearly 10 years have passed, but they still remain the same. ;)
Yesterday, my first job is to look after the standard 5 students for their english examination.
So boring! Had to wait in the hall for one and a hals hour! My feet ached for standing too much;~
I don't know how can the examiners for the UPSR, PMR & SPM can stay in the hall doing nothing for quite a long time. It's just sO bOred!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aa.powerkan examiner boleh tahan,kita tak.padahal muda lagi kot.keke.