Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Days in school~

Lately, I really dOn't have the mOod to update my blOg. Everyday working is tiring!
And this has been nearly 3 weeks of me wOrking as a teacher a school. If the first week I replaced the arabic teacher, nOw I am replacing the mathematic teacher for year 3 & 4.
Gosh! Even though there's only 3 classes that I've got to teach, but then it's really tiring!!
To control them it took 15mins, to ask them to be silent it took 10 min, to ask them to do work it took them another 10 mins. Overall, frankly to say, it took me to keep the class in a good condition more than 30 mins!
Arghhhhh....! I really don't think that I have the soul to be a teacher. I'm not suitable in this job.
Most of my time in class is scolding the students. Oh NO!!!
It seems that that I'll be getting old earlier than anyone my age~
huhu... hate so to shOut everytime... If you ask my friends, I rarely shout or show my angriness to other people unless when its time to 'kawad'. I hate so to shout here & there. Its just wasting my energy & vOice! Just imagine my energy is wasted on shouting!! And once when I'm really tensed, I'll get my migraine back.
When first I was offered with this job, I accepted it as I thought I could gain many experience from teaching. I tried to be sincere & patient in doing this job, but I just can't! And I failed so to do my best.
Now I know how hard my teachers have been struggling for us to see our excellence not only in academics, but also in 'akhlaq'. Its not easy for them to control easy earlier in our time. And now, most of them have been teaching in school more than 10 years and they can still remain patient in teaching the students. Well, young soul like me really give up easily in facing such challenge.
Come on Iman! ! You can dO it!! chaiyOk!
(seems like me aih? I'm teaching math tOo...)

3 comments:

Mashizaki Keikan said...

ha... reti pun ubah template sendiri.

ACHTUNG! said...

SELAAAAAAMMMAAAAAAT PAAAAGGIIIIIII
CIIIIIIIKGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Perh...cikgu tu!!! Bagus bagus bagus!!!

Selamat berkhidmat cikgu!

:D

akak_!MaN said...

angah: hOho.. mestilaaa.. hari tu da tngl lama... tu yg x igt lgsg tuh...

ust nua: SELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAT PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIII USTAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

hehehe.....

nak jugak rase mcm mne yg ustz rase dlm mlayani kerenah bdk2~

tQ ustaz!

^_^"