Thursday, April 8, 2010

~ الحمدلله وشكرالله ~

Alhamdulillah wa syukurillahh.......
Give thanks to ALLAH because for His kindness, I still have the chance to sit for the exams and finish my first semester for first year.... And now, I'm here at home sitting in front of my laptop updating my blOg since it is quite 'dusty'.. oh well.....
hmm.... updating about myself, I was actually quite busy lately because I had to finish up all the assignments given before the examination date. Well iman, it's your own fault to do the assignments last minutes! So, handle it!!! huhuhu.... so baaddddd!! I regret for leaving everything till the very last minute! Gosh, I just could not face it again next sem.. Enough once!
.: 6 April 2010 :.
Now, finally all the work, assignments & exams are finished! Yeay! But wait, I cannot be happy yet as for the results is not keyed in yet..... huwaaaa.... I fear for the worst~ I was not confident in doing the exams.... huhu... May ALLAH soften the examiners heart to give me better marks...
Straight after exam Science of Qur'an, abah fetch me at IIUM. He came with his friends as they was having programme at bangi. So, since abah wants to go back to JB that day, I took this opportunity to go back home as well. hehehe.... JIMAT!! Save budget tuhhh!
.: 7 April 2010 :.
Woke up and dunno what to do....
Then, fetch the novel entitled Seribu Kali Cinta written by Anis Ayuni and started to read it. After so long I haven't read novels...... I bought this novel in KLIBF (International Book Fair) with few other books. It was a typical malay story but then I just love to read novels... hehe
.: 8 April 2010 :.
After breakfast with mama, abah, yeop & kakcik, I went to the JPN (Jbtn Pndftrn Ngra) to renew my IC... hoho... that was the only chance I had after so long I wanted to renew my IC. Maybe 2-3 years of waiting?? The first time I wanted to renew it because of new address, they can't identify my identity because at that time my fingers was suffering from eczema that is why the system couldn't identify my fingerprints.. It was quite bad that time till me myself could not see the fingerprints.
Consequently after that, me & mom went to Tabung Haji to update our bank books. Did some shopping a little bit and came back home. Today's book is entitled Ilham Hati by Damya Hanna. For me, I like both Damya Hanna & Anis Ayuni's novels.. hehehe... best jugak laa.. This is the book;
Waaa.....! I want to read this boook sO muchh!! Salju Sakinah.. Was attracted by those who have read this book. Arghhh...... tapi apakan daya, buku nye masih x dapat dipinjam dari rOom mate ku! Xpe2 tunggu naik sem nanti baru pinjam.... hmm.... soon, this Diary of a Wimpy Kid book by Jeff Kinney is my next target to be read today!
hooho..... until we meet in the next post! ^_^"

3 comments:

zulaiQa habsyi said...

dear imano's iman,
one fact about u which i still couldn't believe it until now: baca NOVEL JIWANG!

why iman? why?? heeh..i know, u hv a gud reason 4 that, don't worry! :))

membaca jambatan ilmu :)

Unknown said...

ohhohh.bosan.mari membaca.

akak_!MaN said...

laiqa:

laaa..... nape lak xcaya??
ok whatt.... hahhaa.... it means that u don't believe in me in certain things! hahahaha.... xpe2 take time to adapt with it.


akufobia:

nta ni mmg da fobia ke ape??
da.... g bace buku. wat menyemak je kat orang nye blOg! Uwekkk!